1. Who was the fellow racer that pulled Roberts from his burning
car in the 1964 World 600?
A. Fred Lorenzen; B. David Pearson; C. Richard Petty; D. Ned
2. Roberts swept a record four races at Daytona International
Speedway in 1962 -- including the Daytona 500 and the Firecracker 250 --
driving the No. 22 Pontiac. Name the legendary car builder and crew
chief of that car?
3. What area high school did Roberts' attend?
C. Father Lopez
D. New Smyrna Beach
4. Where was Roberts born?
5. At what university did Roberts study mechanical engineering
before quitting to pursue to a career in racing?
A. The University of Florida
B. University of Central Florida
D. Florida State
6. What year was Roberts inducted into the International
Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega, Ala.?
A. 1985; B. 1990; C. 1992; D. 1995
7. How many NASCAR victories did Roberts earn in his
A. 25; B. 28;
C. 30; D. 33
8. Glenn was actually Roberts' middle name. What was
Roberts' first name?
9. Which below is something Roberts' never won?
A. Winston Cup championship
B. Daytona 500
C. Southern 500
D. Firecracker 250/400
10. How many victories did Roberts earn at Daytona
A. 5; B. 6;
C. 8; D. 10
11. What type of car did Roberts drive when he competed in
the 1962 24 Hours of LeMans?
12. What's the name of the local cemetery where Roberts is buried?
Click here for the